No products in the cart.
Vilva ilai – Bael Dried Leaves (100 gm)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Botanical Name: Aegle Marmelos
India's Largest Ayurvedic Store
We have 1000s of ayurvedic and siddha products for sale. We cater to over 100,000 customers every month.
Fast Shipping- [ALERT]- Covid-19 Delay
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days. *Due to Covid-`19, shipping may be delayed. We will get in touch with you if there is a delay in shipping. We ship around the world using India post, DHL, Fedex.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Vilva Illai Is Called:
English Name: Bael Tree Leaves
Tamil Name: வில்வ இலை – Vilvai ilai
Malayalam Name: കൂവളം ഫലം – Koovalam phalam
Telugu Name: మారేడు పండు – Maredu Pandu
Hindi Name: बेला फल , श्रीफल – Bela phal, Sriphal
Bilwa is also known as Bael. In Indian Culture it is a secret tree, which is mostly planted around the temples. It has a lot of medicinal properties. The leaves of this tree are used for the poojas. The fruit of this tree is hard, woody, and smooth with the sweet flesh inside. It can be used for beverages and desserts with the jaggery or sugar. Every part of this tree is used in Ayurveda.
Vilva Illai Health Benefits:
- It is used to treat tuberculosis.
- The regular consumption of the Bael leaves will helps to prevent gynecological problems.
- The leave juice with honey helps to prevent fever.
- It is used to protect the digestive system from ulceration.
- It is also used to treat dysentery, diarrhea, and other infections.
- The bael leaves are used to overcome urinary diseases.
- The bael leaves help to lower the blood sugar level.
Dose: 2 gms