Vilva Illai Is Called:
|English Name||: Bengal quince, golden apple, Indian bael, stone apple or wood apple Leaves|
|Botanical Name||: Aegle marmelos|
|Tamil Name||: வில்வ இலை / Vilvai ilai|
|Malayalam Name||: കൂവളം ഫലം / Koovalam phalam|
|Hindi Name||: बेला फल , श्रीफल – Bela phal, Sriphal|
|Telugu Name||: మారేడు పండు – Maredu Pandu|
|Sanskrit Name||: Belada Mara|
|Kannada Name||: Belada Mara, Bilva|
Bilwa is also known as Bael. In Indian Culture it is a secret tree, which is mostly planted around the temples. It has a lot of medicinal properties. The leaves of this tree are used for the poojas. The fruit of this tree is hard, woody, and smooth with the sweet flesh inside. It can be used for beverages and desserts with jaggery or sugar. Every part of this tree is used in Ayurveda.
Dried Bael Leaves Health Benefits
- It is used to treat tuberculosis.
- The regular consumption of the Bael leaves will helps to prevent gynecological problems.
- The leave juice with honey helps to prevent fever.
- It is used to protect the digestive system from ulceration.
- It is also used to treat dysentery, diarrhea, and other infections.
- The bael leaves are used to overcome urinary diseases.
- The bael leaves help to lower the blood sugar level.
Dose: 2 gms
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and processed without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal products.