Tulsi is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that has innumerable benefits internally as well as externally. Most of us would know how it benefits internally, here let’s see the uses of Tulsi soap for the skin. Without any hassle, it produces astonishing benefits for skin like vanishing out bacteria, acne, pimples, dead cells, damaged skin, etc. No other chemicals are added to our product it’s 100% natural, look down to know more about the ingredients.
- Coconut Oil
- Rice Bran Oil
- Fresh Tulsi Extract
- Saponified Neem Oil
- Castor Oil
- Unrefined Sal Butter
- Mahua Oil
- Distilled Water
Basil actually brightens the dull skin and treats skin infections, the coconut oil has high fiber, vitamins, and minerals content which is the major reason for attaining glowing skin. The next amazing ingredient is castor oil which is a great moisturizer that washes out dryness, oil, and acne from the skin. Saponified Neem oil has natural antioxidants that delay signs of aging.
Benefits of Tulsi Soap
- It’s a great antibacterial soap which rejuvenates the skin by removing the acne and skin irritations.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Keeps the skin moisturized all the time.
- Gives smooth and silky look by gently applying and rubbing it over the skin.
- Delays signs of ageing
- Keeps the skin hydrated
- Works great for Acne-prone skin
- Good for Dark spots.
- Provides Natural Glow
- Protects skin from pigmentation.
- Removes Skin rashes and impurities
- Improve skin color & tone.
How to Use?
It’s not a big deal just clean the skin with warm water to remove the dull look and rub the soap circularly and rinse.
Store in a cool, dry place.