Thiripala Chooranam is the traditional Ayurvedic medicine prepared by three powerful herbal ingredients. The three ingredients are used in the Ayurvedic treatments to cure many diseases. According to Ayurveda, taking Thiripala regularly can help a person to live long without any diseases. It is a natural blood purifier, and it is a natural laxative. Moreover, it provides a great treatment for ulcer people. Thiripala Chooranam is the best natural laxative that fights against excessive gas, constipation, and other stomach related problems. Unlike modern medication, it is made of natural resources by eliminating chemicals and artificial ingredients. Ayurvedic guidelines support the benefits of the Thiripala Chooranam.
- Thiripala Chooranam is the natural carminative that helps to improve the digestion system and prevents gas formation in the gastrointestinal tract.
- It is a natural blood purifier, so it helps to reduce the blood sugar level and improves insulin resistance.
- It enhances the immunity system of your body and fights against various types of fevers.
- Thiripala is highly beneficial in skin relates issues. It removes the dead cells and brings a natural glow to the skin.
- Taking 10 grams of Thiripala helps in weight loss and reduces the waist circumference as well.
- Emblica Officinales(Nellivatral)
- Terminalia Chebula (Kadukkai Thol )
- Terminalia Bellarica( Thandrikkai Thol)(Thiripala)
- It is better to consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- It is considered unsafe to use in babies, kids, the aged, and pregnant ladies who breastfeed.
Take 1-2 tablespoons daily after your dinner.