Kodiveli Thylam – 100ml
Kodiveli Thylam is an excellent Siddha medicine prepared in oil form to treat glandular swellings. It also gives you relief from the pain.
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
|English Name||: White Leadwort, Ceylon leadwort|
|Tamil Name||: கொடிவேலி வேர் / Kodiveli Ver|
|Hindi Name||: चित्रक / Chitrak|
|Malayalam Name||: വെള്ളക്കൊടുവേലി / Vellakoduveli|
|Telugu Name||: చిత్రములం / Chitramulam|
WhiteLeadwort/ Kodiveli is a perennial shrub that reaches about 6 feet in nature. Dark green leaves are 5-10cm long and 4-6cm wide. These are fast-growing plants, though their size can be controlled easily by pruning and pot size. The flowers are white and will flower all year long. The fruits are like a small cocklebur with glue on the soft spines, and they will stick to anything. The root, root bark, and seeds are used for therapeutic properties.
Strictly for External Use only
Kodiveli Ver: 25%
Neem Oil: 75%
- Kodiveli ver contains scrapping and anti-inflammatory properties that help to cure glandular swelling.
- Neem oil contains anti-fungal, anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties that help to cure cancer tumors.
- This Koduveli thylam is more helpful for external remedies in skin infections like scabies, carbuncles, ulcers, swellings, and arthritis.
Direction For Use
- Apply over the affected area.
- Or directed by the medicinal practitioners/physicians.
If you apply the oil on your feet, you should wash with water thoroughly or wipe with a cloth because it makes you slippery while walking. Also, make sure the floor has no oils after applying because that may make it slippery.
- If you use this oil before pregnancy without the allergy reaction, you can continue this during the pregnancy.
- If you didn’t use this oil before pregnancy, it better to consult a doctor because it may cause skin allergies in some areas.
- Typically, it is safe to use during lactation, and it better to consult a doctor for the right advice.