Botanical Name : Phyllanthus Niruri
English Name : Country Gooseberry
Tamil Name : கீழாநெல்லி / Kizhanelli
Hindi Name : जंगलिअमली, हजारदाना , जर्मला, भुई अमला / Jangliamli, Hazardana, Jaramala, Bhui Amla
Sanskrit Name : Bhumyamalaki
Malayalam Name : കീഴാർനെല്ലി/ കീഴാനെല്ലി / അജ്ജിഹാദാ / Kizanelli, Keezhanelli, Ajjhada
Telugu Name : నెల ఉసిరిక / Nela Usirika
Kannada Name : Nella Nelli, Kirunelli
Here are some of the health benefits of Keezhanelli
- It gives relief from Kidney stones and other kidney ailments.
- For patients with metabolic abnormalities such as hypercalciuria, hypomagnesemia, etc can consume this.
- Due to its reputation for treating kidney stones, Keezhanelli plant is commonly called a stone breaker.
- It is known to tone, restore, and detoxify kidneys, thereby restoring kidney health.
- Helpful in maintaining Liver health and curing liver disorders.
- In Ayurveda, this plant is recognized for liver health-restoring abilities, which makes it a good choice for consuming it.
- A paste made by grinding cardamom, Keelanelli leaves powder, turmeric and an onion taken twice a day on empty stomach, with buttermilk or milk helps in relieving Jaundice.
How to Consume
Take half spoon of powder with 100 ml of water and boil them for some minutes. After the water getting warm, filter them, and drink before food. Repeat this same for the Evening after dinner.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.