Caper Tree Bark – Maavilanga Pattai – Baruna – Crataeva Religiosa
Botanical Name: Crataeva Religiosa Origin: India In Ayurveda, this caper tree bark is used to treats urinary tract and liver infections.
Tamil Name : மாவிலங்க பட்டை/ Maavilanga Pattai
English Name : Three-leaved caper, Caper tree, Holy garlic pear
Hindi Name : Baruna, Barna
Sanskrit Name : Varun, Varuna
Malayalam Name : Nirmatalam, Neermatalam, Nirval
Telugu Name : Ulimidi, Maagalingam
Kannada Name : Bitusi, Holenekki
Gujarati Name : Vayvarno, Varano
Marati Name : Haravarna, Karvan, Kumla, Nirvala, Ramala, Varun
Punjabi Name : Barna, Barnahi
Maavilangam is a medium-sized, deciduous tree that can grow up to 50 ft long. Its bark is smooth and brown, and the branches contain white patches tinged with yellow and purple. The Maavinlangam contains the antioxidant that is used to treat helminthiasis, renal calculi, dysuria, abscesses, inflammations, and to remove kidney stones and bladder stones. It also cures urinary infections.
The Maavinga Pattai is an excellent herb for treating bronchitis, asthma, and skin diseases. Most people suffer from a facial illness during cold weather, so this herb is used for that. The Maavilanga Pattai is considered a great herb for treating tumors, anorexia, and liver disorders; and externally, it is used to treat abscesses, cervical adenitis, enlarged spleen, and edematous wounds. The fresh juice of its leaves is used as a bitter tonic.
- The Maavilanga Pattai provides effective treatment for the infections of the urinary tract.
- It is used as a cholagogue that allows the discharging of bile from the system.
- It is anthelmintic and anti-amoebic in both the intestinal and hepatic infestations.
- The Maavilanga Pattai plant is very important in traditional medicines.
- The Maavilaga Pattai can be used in blood purification.
- The herb helps to strengthen the bladder and protects against liver infections.
- The plant is used for decorative purposes.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested and dried without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb products.