Botanical Name: Mangifera indica
English Name: Mango Bark
Tamil Name: மாம்பட்டை / Maampattai
Hindi Name: आम / Aam
Malayalam Name: മാങ്ങാ / Mangga
Telugu Name: మామిడి / Mamidi
Mango is not only a delicious fruit but also nutritious which is in vitamins A, and C, and minerals like calcium, iron, and phosphorous. The bark of the mango has astringent, anti-inflammatory, and styptic properties. The Seed works well for constipation and is used for a uterine tonic that has anthelmintic properties. The Mango flowers are medically used as styptic and haematinic.
Seed fat: The seed has a high stearic acid content, its fat can be used for manufacturing soaps. Fat extraction is used for soil enrichment also.
Bark: The bark possesses 16% to 20% tannin and has been employed for tanning hides. It yields a yellow dye, or, with turmeric and lime, a bright rose pink.
Gum: A somewhat resinous, red-brown gum from the trunk is used for mending crockery in tropical Africa. Every part of the Mango tree, root, stems, barks, blossoms, raw, ripe Mango, and seeds all have curative and medicinal properties.
Benefits of Mango Bark Powder
- Mental Weakness: Just take a half cup of mango juice or bark powder with 25gm curd, boil 20 gms of bark powder in a liter of water, and gently reduce it to 250 gm. Consuming this with 1 gm of black salt cures diarrhea.
- Dysentery: Taking half a teaspoon of the ground powder of Mango leaves dried in shade with water 2 or 3 times a day stops dysentery.
- Teeth Problems: Using the powder of dried Mango seeds as toothpaste, strengthens the gums and helps in curing dental problems and foul smell pyorrhoea.
- It is a rich source of Vitamin A and Vitamin E, as well as Selenium.
- It protects the heart from any diseases as well as ailments.
- Beneficial for kidney problems.
- Useful for those who are trying to gain weight.
- Useful for bacterial infections.
- Treats various eye disorders.
- Useful for menstrual disorders and helps in treating Vaginitis.
- Good for Sinusitis.
- Beneficial for Spleen Enlargement and Liver disorders.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.