Karisalai Chooranam is a powdered form of traditional Siddha medicine that is used to treat the liver and spleen disorders.
- Kalleeral manneral veekkam
- Piper Nigrum (Milagu)
- Piper Longum (Thippili)
- Eclipta Alba(Karisalankanni)
- Emblica Officinales(Nellivatral)
- Boerrhavia Diffusa(Mookkaratai Samoolam)
- Cuminum Cyminum( Jeeragam)
- Terminalia Chebula (Kadukkai Thol )
- Coriandrum Sativum(Dhania)
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Adhimathuram)
- Taxus Baccata( Thalisapathiri)
- Zingiber Officinale(Dry)(Chukku)
- Berberis Aristata( Maramanjal)
- Terminalia Bellarica( Thandrikkai)
- Nigella Sativa(Karunjeeragam)
- Eletteria Cardamomum (Elam)
- Karisalai Chooranam is an excellent blood purifier.
- It is used to treat skin diseases such as ichthyosis and reddish patches.
- It helps to cure the Siruneeraga noigal (renopathic conditions)
- Karisalai Chooranam is a great immunomodulator.
Take 1-2 grams of Karisalai Chooranam with honey or milk 2-3 times a day before the food.
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine with the other modern medicine because some Ayurvedic medicine can interact with modern medicine.
- You can take this medicine while taking Homeopathic medicine because it doesn’t react with Homeopathic medicine.