Green Gram Powder | Moong Dal Powder | Pachai Payaru Powder | Sabut Moong Powder
13.99US$ – 28.99US$
Botanical Name: Vigna Radiata Condition: Powder Origin: India Ancient skin care for natural skin glow and chemical-free skin purification.
Product Origin & Shipping Information
We Ship from our warehouses in India, the land of Ayurveda & Siddha. We Ship around Indian & All International locations. Shipping is free over USD $80 for most countries.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it anytime upto 30 days and get full refund.
Moolihai takes pride in offering products which are 100% Organic, Pure & hygienically processed.
As we all know that Green Gram is a rich source of nutrients, starch, vitamins, and a great source for rejuvenating the skin, the major purpose of this powder is to exfoliate and brighten the skin. Green gram plays a vital role in main dishes sometimes it is also used to prepare sweets, the powder can be mixed while you cook the dish and consumes it. It’s also a healthy snack.
Vernacular Names of Mung Bean
|Botanical Name||: Vigna Radiata|
|English Name||: Mung Bean / Green Gram|
|Tamil Name||: பச்சை பயறு / Pachai Payaru|
|Hindi Name||: बन उरद / मूंग दाल / Ban Urad / Moong Dal|
|Malayalam Name||: കട്ട് ഉളുണ്ട് / Kattu Uluntu|
|Telugu Name||: పెసులు / Pesulu|
|Kannada Name||: Hesaru Kaalu Gida, Pacche Hasiru|
|Sanskrit Name||: Mudga|
Health Benefits of Green Gram Powder
- The green gram powder helps to improve your blood circulation. It contains a rich amount of Potassium that helps to reduce blood pressure.
- Gram dal powder helps to produce Vitamin A which is good for your eyes.
- The Green gram contains an anti-tumor property that can able to protect against DNA damage and also fights against cancer development.
For Skin Care
- While you gently apply the Moong dal powder, the dead cells will be removed and brightens up the skin texture. It is rich in vitamins A and C so you’ll get glowing skin.
- If you wish to remove the facial hair here is a simple way, just mix the powder with water and apply dal powder to the face as it lightens up the skin and removes excess hair.
- The antiseptic properties would soothe and heal your skin so you may feel fresh for a long time.
- If you suffer from pimple problems, don’t worry because by applying the moong dal powder the pores of your skin will be prevented from clogging up with dirt or oils.
- Gram dal powder will keep your skin pure and fresh by removing impurities.
How to Use Green Gram Powder
Just mix 5gms of gram dal powder in 150ml of water and leave some time to boil once it gets completed, filter the mix and drink it. Consume twice a day before food and see the amazing results.
- Take some green gram powder with one teaspoon of raw honey and one teaspoon of almond oil. Apply this face pack to your face, leave it for 15-20 minutes, and wash it with cold water. And then apply this pack every alternative day that will make your skin glow.
- Apply this powder to your face and neck, then wash it with cold water after 20 minutes. Do this thrice a week, and it will hydrate your skin.
- Take a mixture of green gram powder, two teaspoons of sandalwood powder, and two teaspoons of orange peel powder, then add some milk to that and make a paste. Apply this on your face and scrub in circular motions, then wash it with cold water. Repeat this 2-3 times, and you can get better results.
- Take a mixture of one egg yolk, and one teaspoon of lemon juice, then add 1/2 cup of yogurt with them and mix well. Apply it to your hair and wash it after 2 hours with a mild shampoo. It helps to increase your hair growth.
- Take some green gram powder with two teaspoons of homemade ghee and mix them well. Apply this paste to your face and massage your skin in an upward direction. Do this thrice a week, and you can get acne and pimple-free skin.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.
Jagriti Agarwal –
It makes the skin Smooth and soft after wash.
It’s really awesome…..
Very good for face, excellent alternative to skin drying soaps. Top quality product.
My mother use green gram flour as a substitute for soap. This is best suitable for acne-prone skin!