Kalyana Murungai Podi / Coral Tree Powder – 200g
The coral tree is medium-sized and deciduous that grows up to 60-80 feet. It contains many medicinal properties and health benefits that help to treat various diseases.
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
Botanical Name : Erythrina indica Lamk
English Name : Coral Tree, Erythrina Variegata Powder
Malayalam Name : കോറൽ ട്രീ പൊടി / Mulmurukku, mulmurikk, murikk, penmurikk
Hindi Name : Pharhada, Farhad, Pangra, महामेद mahamed, मन्दार mandar, पांगरा pangra, पारिभद्र paribhadra, पारिजात parijat
Telugu Name : పగడపు చెట్టు పొడి / Badida Chettu, Badachipa Chettu, badidepuchettu
The Indian coral tree native to the Indian subcontinent, and its range extends throughout South-east Asia to Malaysia. It was established in ancient times to the Pacific islands and to parts of Africa. The Indian coral tree from Leguminosae or Fabaceae family of plants making it a relative of dhak, the pongam tree, Ashoka (Saraca Indica), the monkeypod tree, jhand, lentils, indigo, the butterfly pea, chickpeas, soya beans, and lupins to name but a few.
Coral tree is a medium-sized, well-branched tree that grows up to 60-80 feet height and spread up to 20-40 feet. The younger bark of the tree is smooth, vertical-stripped green, whitish, or light brown, and it turns into spiny when the tree is matured.
The leaves of the tree are alternate, trifoliate, and 10-12 cm long. The fruit is black in color, compressed, 10-25 cm long, and narrowly oblong. It has 5-10 black seeds that are kidney-shaped and 1-1.5 cm long.
- Coral Tree powder is used to help digestion, as an aphrodisiac, and for erectile dysfunctions.
- It is also helpful to get rid of intestinal worms, for blood purification, to regulate menstruation, for infections of the urinary tract such as cystitis, obesity, fevers, and externally for skin problems.
- It is supposed to support the liver and nerve functions and is anti-inflammatory, analgesic (pain-relieving), and dilate the blood vessels.
- A drink from bark and leaves is used for coughs as an expectorant.
- It is also used for insomnia, to improves lactation in breastfeeding mothers, for reducing back pain and knee pain as well as for rheumatism.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods:
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.