100% Natural & Fresh True Cinnamon Whole | Dalcheeni | Gluten Free & Non GMO
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum Verum Condition: Sticks Origin: Sri Lanka
Product Origin & Shipping Information
We Ship from our warehouses in India, the land of Ayurveda & Siddha. We Ship around Indian & All International locations. Shipping is free over USD $80 for most countries.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it anytime upto 30 days and get full refund.
Moolihai takes pride in offering products which are 100% Organic, Pure & hygienically processed.
Cinnamon is a spice that is made from the inner bark of the small, medium-sized subtropical tree, and it is very popular for its small fruit that is similar to berry. It grows up to 1,400 meters in the forest areas, mid-hills, and also the wastelands. The leaves are 2-7 cm long and 2.5-3 cm wide in oval-lanceolate with three closely serrulate veins. The fleshy fruits are 1.5-5 cm long in ovoid or oblong, and it turns into dark reddish when it ripe.
Cinnamon has been used as a popular ingredient in Egypt, Rome, and China. They have used this spice as a medical, beverage flavoring, and embalming agent. Due to the warm and distinctive flavor, it has been added to the dishes for the long celebration. The sweet and delightful aroma of the Cinnamon stimulates a soothing and relaxing feel for you.
Vernacular Names of Cinnamon
|Botanical Name||: Cinnamomum Verum|
|English Name||: Cinnamon Bark / Chinese Cassia|
|Tamil Name||: Ilavangapattai, Karuvapattai|
|Hindi Name||: दालचीनी – Dalchini / Darchini / Tuj|
|Malayalam Name||: Karuvapatta|
|Telugu Name||: Dalchina Chekka / Dalchini / Lavangapatta|
|Kannada Name||: Dalchini / Lavanga Chakke|
|Bengali Name||: Daroochini / Daalchini|
Health Benefits of Cinnamon
Here is the list of some of the Health Benefits of Cinnamon.
- Cinnamon comes with a blend of medicinal traits that lowers cholesterol and improves blood flow in the body.
- In addition, this medicinal spice has the ability to regulate blood sugar levels thus it acts as good medicine for people with diabetes.
- These sticks have the potential to reduce inflammation and provides the strength to fight against infection.
- Cinnamon sticks can be used to control joint pain in elder people.
- As this spice effectively reduces cholesterol levels without any side effects, even people with heart disease can add cinnamon to their diet.
- Cassia increases the activity of the brain so it’s given to children as a medicine and as a food supplement.
- These are excellent sources of minerals and can help relieve Neurodegenerative diseases.
- Regular consumption of cinnamon in any form can reduce the risk of cancer in men.
Consumption Method of Cinnamon
- CHRONIC COUGH: Take the 12-24g paste of the bark and fry them in ghee then take with the rock salt thrice a day.
- INDIGESTION: Take the paste of the bark orally.
- VOMITING: Take 1g of the bark powder with 50-100 ml rice-washed water twice a day.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and processed without any chemical interactions.
Mahesh Vaswani –
Very fresh and Flavorful!
Payal Sharma –
The packing was good than I expected.
Zinat Parveen –
Other than the product, I have to say about customer support. They answered all my questions without any irritation. Thanks for the good quality product and customer support.
I am delighted that the Quality of the cinnamon sticks is excellent. Packing is also very neat. I will repurchase it.