Tamil Name : முந்திரி பருப்பு / Muntiri paruppu
English Name : Cashew Nuts Split-Kaju
Hindi Name : काजू / kaajoo
Telugu Name : జీడి పప్పు / Jidi pappu
Malayalam Name : കശുവണ്ടി / kasuvanti
Kannada Name : ಗೋಡಂಬಿ ಕಾಯಿ / Godambi kayi
Cashew Nuts are filled with freshness and nutrients, It has different health benefits. It is used in multiple recipes such as salt, gravy, goan black, and Cashew bhel. The Split Kaju is called Kaju Adha Tukuda, Ardha Kaju, Kaju half, Cashew Nuts split, and Adhe Kaju.
The Cashew Nuts have vitamins such as vitamins K, vitamins B, vitamins C, vitamins V and minerals such as zinc, phosphorus, and much more. The one-ounce cashews nuts provide 163 calories and that nuts help you to get glowing skin.
Nutritional value of Cashew Nuts Split – Kaju
29 grams of cashew nuts split contains;
- 156.77 of Calories
- 8.56 g of Carbohydrate
- 0.94 g of Fiber
- 1.68 g of sugar
- 12.43 g of Fat
- 2.21 g of Saturated Fat
- 6.75 g of Monounsaturated Fat
- 2.22 g of Polyunsaturated Fat
- 0.02 g of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- 2.21 g of Omega-6 Fatty Acids
- 5.17 g of Protein
Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts Split – Kaju
Here are some of the Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts mentioned in below:
- It increases your memory power.
- If you mixed with cow ghee and consume daily because increase your concentration.
- It acts as a dietary supplement that helps to prevent osteoporosis.
- Enhances your immune system to fight against foreign invaders.
- Helps to improve bone health.
- Cashew Nuts aids in curing cancer.
- Reduces the risk of Anaemia
- Promotes the hair growth and maintains your hair color and keep it shiny.
- It also gives you a clear vision and protect your eyes.
- Cashew Nuts are good in calcium that protects your teeth and gums.
Cashew nut is very healthy and will not produce any side effects. It can be eaten by all age groups of people and is beneficial even for pregnant women.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All our herbs are 100% natural that is harvested and dried manually to provide the freshness of the herb. It is pulverized without chemical interactions and is very safe to use.