Tribulus Terrestris is also known as Caltrop is a tap root herbaceous perennial plant in the caltrop family. It is used as a medicine in Ancient Greece, Africa, and India. It is also used as Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. Which is commonly found in the 3000 m above sea level In most parts of India it is commonly known as Gokhru Kata.
It is also known as the yellow vine, cathead, Burra gokharu, goathead, bindii, puncture vine, etc. This plant is the advantage of soil moisture, this plant can survive in very arid conditions. The height of the plant grows up to 10 cm to 1 m. The stem branch is covered with densely hairy. The flowers of this plant are lemon-yellow colors. The width of the flower is 4-10 mm. The flowers bloom from April to October.
Vernacular Names of Caltrop
|Botanical Name||: Tribulus Terrestris|
|English Name||: Caltrop / Tackweed / Bindii / Puncture Plant|
|Tamil Name||: Nerinji / Nerunji Mull|
|Hindi Name||: गोखरू – Gokhru|
|Malayalam Name||: നെറുഞ്ഞി – Nerunji|
|Telugu Name||: పల్లేరు – Palleru|
Medicinal Properties of Dried Caltrop
- Anti-Aging Property
- Anti-Bacterial Property
- Anti-Fungal Property
- Anti-Inflammatory Property
- Anti-Urolithiasis Property
Health Benefits of Dried Caltrop
- Tribulus Terrestris as an Aphrodisiac.
- It is used for increasing Testosterone and body-building performance.
- Nerunji mull is also used to treat jaundice.
- It can increase Serum Creatinine, Blood urea, Uric acid in the body
- In ayurvedic this herb is a good remedy for kidney stones and other kidney problems.
- Dried caltrops are used to resolve sexual weakness, low sperm count, erectile dysfunction.
- It is one of the Herbal Remedies for Frequent urination, urine infection, prostate problem
- It is also used to treat urine blockage, painful urination.
- Used to treat uterus infection and inflammation
- This is also preferred for a good digestive system.
- It helps to enhance muscle movement during the exercise.
- It helps to reduce body heat.
- Nerunji mull is also reduced the cholesterol level.
- It improves muscle growth and body strength.
- Nerinji is also used to control the blood sugar level.
- It is also used to relieves eye-related pains.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.
There are no reviews yet.