100% Organic & Natural Ashwagandha Root | Withania Somnifera | Indian Ginseng | Amukkuram
14.99US$ – 29.99US$
Product Origin & Shipping Information
We Ship from our warehouses in India, the land of Ayurveda & Siddha. We Ship around Indian & All International locations. Shipping is free over USD $80 for most countries.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it anytime upto 30 days and get full refund.
Moolihai takes pride in offering products which are 100% Organic, Pure & hygienically processed.
Ashwagandha Root or Withania Somnifera is a herbal plant that is regarded as Rasayana in the Indian Ayurvedic medicine system.
Ashwagandha root has been widely used to treat a variety of diseases, especially for patients with tonic dysfunction. Considering these advantages, many scientific studies have been carried out in relation to various anti-depressants.
Phytoconstituents of Ashwagandha Root
The major groups of secondary constituents of ashwagandha root are Alkaloids, steroids, and saponins.
Bio-active Compounds in Ashwagandha Root
The Bioactive compounds present in Ashwagandha root are acylsteryl glucosides, anahygrine, ashwagandhine, cuscohygrine, sitoindosides, tropine, withaferin A, withaniol, withanolides, withanone, withasomidienone, withasomniferin, and withasomniferols.
Experimental results revealed that this increases the tolerance of mice during swimming endurance tests and prevents adrenal gland changes in ascorbic acid and cortisol content by swimming stress.
Ashwagandha is a significant remedy against stress-induced gastric ulcers and is appropriately treated. Although the berries and leaves of the plant have many valuable medicinal properties, most of its benefits are its succulent and thick roots. In fact, the roots are largely used to make medicine.
Vernacular Names of Ashwagandha
|Botanical Name||: Withania Somnifera|
|Common Name||: Indian Ginseng, Winter Cherry|
|Tamil Name||: Amukkaram kizangu, Aswagandha|
|Hindi Name||: अश्वगंधा जड़ / Asgandh, Punir|
|Malayalam Name||: അശ്വഗന്ധ റൂട്ട് / Amukkuram|
|Telugu Name||: అశ్వగంధ రూట్ / Pennerugadda, Pulivendram|
|Bengali Name||: Asvagandha|
|Gujarati Name||: અશ્વગંધા મૂળ / Aasandha, Ghoda Aakun|
|Kannada Name||: ಅಶ್ವಗಂಧ ಮೂಲ / Ashwagandha, Kiremallina gida|
|Marathi Name||: अश्वगंधा मुळ / Asagandha, Askandha tilli|
|Urdu Name||: اشواگنڈھا جڑ / Asgand|
Health Benefits of Ashwagandha Root
Here are some of the Health Benefits of Ashwagandha mentioned below:
- It is a natural antioxidant that reduces stress and tension levels.
- Ashwagandha Root improves energy levels and supports better sleep.
- It reduces blood pressure and is very effective in stopping stress-induced ulcers.
- It plays a major role in increasing the number of red blood cells (hemoglobin) and hair melanin.
- The dried root of Ashwagandha strengthens blood sugar and helps reduce unwanted cholesterol. It helps to reduce weight by reducing inflammation and improving hemoglobin levels.
- Ashwagandha Root is also thought to play an important role in weight gain.
- Ashwagandha is capable of causing anabolic effects when a person is under stress, a hormone called cortisol is produced by the adrenal glands. This cortisol stimulates glucose production and triggers a hunger response in the brain.
- Ashwagandha is effective in conditions such as anemia, low hemoglobin, weakness, low body weight, and inflammation.
- This root reduces swelling in the muscles and strengthens the muscles. It is used for lung tonic, uterine tonic, and cardiac tonic as it benefits all muscle tissue.
- Also, it is used to treat conditions such as arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, neutropenia, cancer, and chronic connective tissue disorders.
- It has good results in neurodegenerative conditions such as neurosis, multiple sclerosis, anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
Why Should Buy From Moolihai.com?
There are no side effects in using this product but you should consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without chemical interactions.
The Ashwagandha root made from this company looks original and can be easily powdered by mixing it with your regular tea powder and adding it to milk and beverages. It smells a little different but is very tasty. It aids boost immunity and I love this product!
Classic product. I bought and used this for making kashaya. I really feel like this is a quality product. Also, its packaging is very good. Thanks!
Good quality but average packaging
EFAON COBB –
It is a traditional product, and its shown amazing taste and aroma is different from other products. I purchase this product for my mother because it helps to reduce arthritis.