Botanical Name : Withania Somnifera
Common Name : Indian Ginseng, Winter Cherry
Tamil Name : அமுக்காரன் கிழங்கு / Amukkaram kizangu, Aswagandhi
Malayalam Name : അശ്വഗന്ധ റൂട്ട് / Amukkuram
Hindi Name : अश्वगंधा जड़ / Asgandh, Punir
Telugu Name : అశ్వగంధ రూట్ / Pennerugadda, Pulivendram
Bengali Name : Asvagandha
Gujarati Name : અશ્વગંધા મૂળ / Aasandha, Ghoda Aakun
Kannada Name : ಅಶ್ವಗಂಧ ಮೂಲ / Ashwagandha, Kiremallina gida, Pannaeru
Marathi Name : अश्वगंधा मुळ / Asagandha, Askandha tilli
Urdu Name : اشواگنڈھا جڑ / Asgand
Withania somnifera, a botanical name of Ashwagandha, is a herbal plant that is regarded as Rashayana in the Indian Ayurvedic medicine system. It has been widely used to treat a variety of diseases, especially for patients with tonic dysfunction. Considering these advantages, many scientific studies have been carried out in relation to various anti-depressants.
Experimental results revealed that this increases the tolerance of mice during swimming endurance tests and prevents adrenal gland changes in ascorbic acid and cortisol content by swimming stress. Ashwagandha is a significant remedy against stress-induced gastric ulcers and is appropriately treated.
Although the berries and leaves of the plant have many valuable medicinal properties, most of its benefits are its succulent and thick roots. In fact, the roots are largely used to make medicine.
- It is a natural antioxidant that reduces stress and tension levels.
- It improves energy levels and supports better sleep.
- It reduces blood pressure and is very effective in stopping stress-induced ulcers.
- It plays a major role in increasing the number of red blood cells (hemoglobin) and hair melanin.
- It strengthens blood sugar and helps reduce unwanted cholesterol. It helps to reduce weight by reducing inflammation and improving hemoglobin levels.
- It is also thought to play an important role in weight gain.
- Ashwagandha is capable of causing anabolic effect when a person is under stress, a hormone called cortisol is produced by the adrenal glands. This cortisol stimulates glucose production and triggers a hunger response in the brain.
- Ashwagandha is effective in conditions such as anemia, low hemoglobin, weakness, low body weight, and inflammation.
- It reduces swelling in the muscles and strengthens the muscles. It is used for lung tonic, uterine tonic, and cardiac tonic as it benefits all muscle tissue.
- It is used to treat conditions such as arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, neutropenia, and cancer, and chronic connective tissue disorders.
- It has good results in neurodegenerative conditions such as neurosis, multiple sclerosis, anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.