Veppam Pattai Mathirai helps to cures skin diseases and stomach diseases and acts as a blood purifier. Neem is a well-known medicinal herb in the ayurvedic world and it is a traditional medicine that almost 5000 years.
Neem is also called as Azadirachta Indica. It is one of the best anti-bacterial herbs in the world. The main purpose of the neem leaves is used to treat Vata disorders and neuromuscular pains.
It removes free radicals and toxins in your body. It reduces all kinds of skin problems, infections, burns and it also improves the immune system. The neem tree bark used to treat fever, intestinal ulcers, pain, malaria, and stomach ulcers.
Use one or two tablets twice a day before the food or as directed by the doctor
- Neem Tree Bark – 1 part
- Sugar – 1 part
- Neem tree Bark is the best wound healer, which helps to heal insect bites and wounds
- The neem leaves help to reduce dandruff
- It decreases the eye trouble, this overcomes all types of irritation, redness, and tiredness
- It helps to improve strengthen hair quality and promotes hair growth
- The neem tree bark increase your dental health
- It has a detoxifying property which used to cures skin infections and eczema
- The neem leaves mostly used in organic farming
- Anti-inflammatory property helps to decreases acne
- The neem leaves and bark enriching the soil
Suger has many benefits and no one without consuming sugar in the world because it gives the main compound of glucose, so you can’t avoid sugar in your life. Sugar provides more health benefits, and sugar has excellent sources of calories.
Health benefits of sugar
- It good treatment for Insulin
- Sugar Contains Glycolic Acid
- It can help to Store Energy
- Natural Skin Scrub
- Reduce Blackheads