Seasoned Paniyara Kal is prepared by the traditional methods and it is seasoned perfectly for 10 days as per the traditional method. So you can start cooking with placing directly in the flame, and just you should be confirmed that the cooking starts with low flame.
The Paniyara Kal is a hand-carved stone product, prepared by rural village Artisans or Sculptors to be involved in the manufacturing of Stonewares 3 to 5 decades ago. These products Every inch is handcrafted without any machine assistance, hence the dimension can mention in approx and assure the mentioned volume.
This product is made from purely natural, coated modern utensils, and does not add chemicals. This is also toxin-free cookware.
Food items cooked in the stone pots give the best taste because the product is made from purely natural and not add chemicals, so it can give the natural flavor of the ingredients. This product retains the original smell and taste of the food.
Method of usage
- You can be placed on regular Gas burner flames and a Micro oven.
- Once the utensil gained in the heat, you should always put the flame at a low level till the end of cooking.
Benefits of the Product
- This product helps to Heat is evenly observed thus it retains healthy anti-oxidants of the food and it is used to counteract the deterioration of stored food.
- Heat is steadily dispersed into the utensil and uniformly transferred into food items, hence nutrients of the food are preserved but destroyed nutrients in modern cooking utensils.
- These stone products will Retain heat for a long time both after the flame is stopped, so you no need to spend additional heating often required.
- The retention of Antioxidant level is high, so you can keep the food for a long time in the same stoneware, You don’t worry about stuffing the food in your freezer.
- Seasoning is done in traditionally
- You will wash it with hot water
- Wipe it completely.
- You should apply oil on the surface