Botanical Name : Thespesia populnea
Tamil Name : பூவரசம் பட்டை – Pūvaracam paṭṭai
English Name : Portia Tree, Indian Tulip Tree
Hindi Name : पारस पिपल – Paras pipal
Poovarasam Pattai Mathirai is the traditional Siddha medicine in tablet form used to treat Psoriasis and Skin diseases. It is prepared by the composition of powerful herbal ingredients to cure diseases. The main ingredient is Thespesia populnea -bark(Poovarusu Pattai), which is an effective medicine used to treat all skin problems. It is obtained from the Poovarasu Tree, which is also an herbal plant, and each part of this tree has a variety of medicinal values and benefits. Poovarasam Pattai Mathirai is mainly used in treating all types of skin diseases.
- Poovarasam Pattai Mathirai is an effective oral medicine used to treat Psoriasis, skin infections, and other skin diseases.
- It reduces toxic conditions, ascites, and inflammations.
- It relieves the pain and inflammations in the affected area.
- Poovarusu Pattai (Thespesia populnea – bark)
- Sivanar Vembu (Indigofera Aspalathoides)
- Sankan ver (Azima Tetracantha)
- Etti ver Pattai (Strychnos Nuxvomica-root)
- Vel Erukku
Take 1 tablet twice a day before the food.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, pulverized, and then made into tablets without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb products.