Nilavembu Kudineer is the most effective traditional Siddha medicine that contains anti-viral, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, and immunomodulatory properties. It is prepared by the powerful herbal ingredients that help to increases your immunity system against the viral fevers. This powdered form of Nilavembu Kudineer is the most popular Siddha medicine used to cure many diseases. The powerful nine herbal ingredients present in this powder helps to manage or prevent the different types of fevers and infections. The Nilavembu Kudineer is also used in most of the Ayurvedic treatments for boosting immunity and helps to provide relief from body pain, muscle aches, headache, fatigue, weakness, and loss of energy. Most of the doctors recommended using this to prevent viral fevers.
- The powerful anti-viral properties of this Nilavembu Kudineer contains high significance to assure the symptoms of dengue and prevent it from happening.
- The bioactive component andrographolide contains anti-CHIKV effects that play an important role in inhibiting the Chikungunya virus from growing.
- The powerful anti-parasitic action of the Nilavembu prevents the growth and infection of the Malaria parasite.
- Taking the Nilavembu Kudineer regularly prevents the Influenza virus and decreases the inflammation.
- Nilavembu Kudineer is an effective remedy for heart problems.
- It fights against respiratory issues and prevents ulcers.
- Nilavembu Samoolam
- Peypudel samoolam
Take 1-2 teaspoons of powder with 200 ml of water and boils until it reduced to 50 ml. Take this twice a day.