Jamun Bark Power | Jamun Chaal Powder | Syzygium Cumini | Eugenia Jambolana
19.00US$ – 109.00US$
Origin: India Condition: Powder Jamun or Naval contains effective medicinal properties that help to treat various diseases. Each part of this plant contains different health benefits.
Botanical Name : Eugenia Jambolana
Tamil Name : நாவல் பட்டை / Naaval Pattai
English Name : Jamblang / Jambolan/malabar Plum
Malayalam Name : നാവിൽ കുറ / naaval kura
Hindi Name : जामुन छाल / Jamun Chhaal
Telugu Name : నేరేడు / neredu Berau
The tree with the botanical name Eugenia Jambolana is very slow-growing, unlike other species. An amazing tree that can grow to about 30 meters tall, it can live for almost 100 years. Although it has many medicinal properties, it is often cultivated for shade and for its decorative value. Its coarse bark, which is dark gray at the base of the tree, has admirable medicinal properties. The bands of this tree are water-resistant and can be used for making railway sleepers and for installing motors in wells. In addition, they are sometimes used to create furniture and villas. The health benefits of Jamun are listed below.
- Jamblang seeds and bark juices help to lower blood sugar levels, making them an ideal remedy for diabetics.
- Jamblang tree bark has the ability to control the insulin level in the blood. Because of this, they are used in Ayurveda.
- Jamun contains a cooling property that helps to cure digestion problems.
- It helps in the treatment of jaundice, diarrhea, anemia, and menstrual problems.
- The Jamun fruit contains anti-bacterial, anti-malarial, and anti-infective properties that prevent diseases.
How to Consume Jamblang Powder
- Mix about 5 g of Jamblang Powder in about 100 ml of water and boil it for a few minutes. Once the water is heated, the contents should be filtered and taken separately. Drink this water before breakfast and after dinner.
- Excessive urination can be cured by mixing 1 to 2 grams of Jamblang powder with pure cow milk twice a day.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.