Botanical Name : Glycyrrhiza Glabra
Tamil Name : குளியல் பொடி (ஸ்நான பொடி)
Hindi Name : हर्बल बाथ पाउडर / harbal baath paudar
Malayalam Name : ഹെർബൽ ബാ ത്ത് പൊടി / herbal bātt peāṭi
Telugu Name : హెర్బల్ బాత్ పౌడర్ / Herbal bāt pauḍar
The skin is the largest organ of the body in the amazing body structure of humans. When using different types of bath soaps sold in the market today, the skin absorbs the chemicals in them. Such chemicals mix with body molecules and cause a few skin-related side effects.
But when products made using various medicinal herbs are applied on the skin, the medicinal and healing properties of the herbs enter the body through the pores of the skin. They cleanse the skin and heal and nourish the body. Avoiding soaps with chemicals can prevent excess chemicals and toxins from entering the body.
Chemical-free herbal bath powder contains various medicinal values and it helps maintain smooth and radiant skin. Herbal Bath Powder is a great alternative to soaps, which are made from a blend of natural Ayurvedic herbs with powder in the right proportions.
It improves the overall health of the skin and protects the skin by expelling dead skin, toxins, and contaminants. It does not contain any chemicals or foaming agents and is good for the skin. You can use this herbal bath powder in your daily bath instead of soap.
How to Apply Herbal Bath Powder
- Rub the bath oil well on the body and leave for a few minutes.
- The skin will absorb the oil within 30 minutes after which you need to make a paste using herbal bath powder and a little milk or water.
- Apply this herbal bath powder paste on your skin and let it dry for a while.
- After it dries, massage the oiled areas for a while and finally wash it off.
- You should not use any soap for this purpose, especially when washing the body.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.
There are no reviews yet.