Other Common Names
|Botanical Name||: Semecarpus Anacardium|
|English Name||: Salaretin, Marking Nut powder|
|Tamil Name||: ஏகநாயகம், சாப்டறங்கி, பொன்கொரண்டி / Ekanayakam, Saptrangi, Ponkoranti|
|Hindi Name||: बाला , खास / Bala, Khas|
|Malayalam Name||: ഏകനായകം , പൊൻകൊരണ്ടി / Ekanayakam, Ponkoranti|
|Telugu Name||: అనుకుడు సెట్టు / Anukudu cettu|
Marking Nuts is a woody shrub found in rainy forests and native of this is India and Sri Lanka. The scientific name of this plant is Semecarpus Anacardium which contains green, and yellow flowers and berry-like fruits. It includes glycosidase inhibitors, and active constituents such as Salacinol, and Kotalanol.
General Benefits of Marking Nut Tree Powder
- Marking Nut improves intelligence and promotes digestion.
- Semecarpus Anacardium is also used in the treatment of hemorrhoids.
- Due to its anti-microbial property, the medicine can be applied to wounds
- It is used to treat diseases like sciatica, paralysis, facial palsy, epilepsy, and rheumatic conditions.
- The combination, bhallatak (marking nut), haritaki, and til (sesame seeds) powders with jaggery gives excellent results in chronic rheumatic disorders.
- Semecarpus Anacardium is the best medicine to cure various skin related disorders such as skin rash, swelling, itching, etc
- It is good for relieving constipation, digestive disorder, ascites, distention, piles, and various type of worm infestation
Special Health Benefits
- Treats Leucoderma
Marking Nut is considered to be an effective remedy for the treatment of this skin condition. Most Doctors recommend consuming a teaspoon of this medication twice a day to cure leucoderma.
- Treats Diabetes
Marking Nut is the best herbal medicine to lower blood glucose levels in normal rats. It also helped in lowering the blood glucose levels in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats by a significant amount.
Marking Nut is rich in antioxidants that help in fighting off the hydroxyl and superoxide radicals. This plant has the capacity to inhibit the process of atherogenesis caused by lipid peroxidation.
- Promotes Digestive Health
Marking Nut is the best appetizer, liver stimulant, and anthelmintic, and also it is used in treating various gastrointestinal disorders.
How to Consume Marking Nut Tree
Just take a handful of Semecarpus Anacardium powder and gently mix in 100 ml water, Boil the content for a few minutes. As soon as the water gets warm, filter the content, and drink it before food. Repeat the same for the Evening Dosage after dinner.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.
Hygienically packed product
Suhas Vijay –
Cures my skin aliments
Ashish Tiwari –
Good Ayurvedic Product