Cliff Honey (Bitter) is produced by Tribal hunters who harvest it from steep cliffs and rocks. The big beehives placed in the forests contain highly expensive and rare cliff mountain honey.
Mountain honey is filled with more essential nutrients and minerals than regular honey according to Ayurveda. Bitter Honey is no exception to that. Having nectar from hundreds of wildflowers, Cliff honey has a unique flavor and taste.
Benefits of Cliff Honey
- It has antibacterial and antifungal properties to fight fungus and infections.
- Honey cures cold cough and throat infections.
- Forest honey is the source of iron so it strengthens the immune system.
- Regular intake of honey improves body balance and energy which benefits athletic performance.
- It also increases sexual power in men and women.
- The antioxidants and detoxifying properties of honey prevent heart diseases and cancers.
- It improves blood circulation, regulates sugar in the blood, and increases platelets in the blood.
- Honey acts as an herbal remedy to add to the daily diet for an active lifestyle.
- It can treat weakness in the nervous system and boosts memory power.