Botanical Name : Piper Nigrum
Tamil Name : வெள்ளை மிளகு தூள்/ Vellai Milagu Thol
Hindi Name : सफेद मिर्च पाउडरजावित्री/ Saphed Mirch Powder
Telugu Name : తెలుపు మిరియాలు పొడి/ Telupu Miriyalu Poḍi
Malayalam Name : വെളുത്ത കുരുമുളക് പൊടി/ veḷutta kurumuḷak peaṭi
Kannada Name : ಬಿಳಿ ಮೆಣಸು ಪುಡಿ/ Biḷi meṇasu puḍi
White pepper is not a raw spice from nature but we can get it with the process of soaking mature black peppercorns in running water. The soaked black peppercorn is rubbed to peel the outer layer. After that, a subtler flavored white peppercorn with an excellent consistency remains at the bottom of the vessel.
If you finely ground and is used for adding pepper flavor, without the black specks, to the cream sauce and clear broths. Piper Nigrum is widely known as ‘Safed Mari’ in Gujarati, ‘Paandri Miri’ in Marathi, and ‘Shah Morich’ in Bengali.
- White pepper powder contains Capsaicin, a hot substance that generates heat. Considering the health benefits of white pepper, it is used in pain-relieving gels and sprays.
- The fundamental property of white pepper powder is Capsaicin, which has anti-inflammatory properties, which is beneficial for all those who have arthritis and suffer from muscular swelling and pain.
- Due to Capsaicin’s presence, white pepper powder helps in burning the fats inside the body and thus helps in weight loss.
- Capsaicin in white pepper can kill some of the cancerous cells. It has been found to be especially beneficial in the treatment of prostate cancer.
- White pepper is also helpful in recovering headaches. Pain in the head develops when the neuropeptide, substance P, transmits pain to the brain. Capsaicin can block this transmission and thus alleviate the symptoms of a headache.
- The combination of white pepper powder and Raw honey has antibiotic properties and also generates heat. Thus, they provide relief from cough and cold quickly.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.