Edible Gum / Acacia Gum / Tragacanth / Gondh / Gond Katira / Dinka / Gaund
18.99US$ – 34.99US$
Botanical Name: Prunus Amygdalus Origin: India Edible gum is a solidified resin that is soluble in viscous and water solutions. This resin has an antioxidant property and is rich in minerals such as magnesium, zinc, fats, phosphorous, and nutrients. It fulfills all your body needs.
|: Prunus Amygdalus
|: Edible gum
|: உண்ணக்கூடிய பசை/ Unnakkutiya paca
|: ഭക്ഷ്യയോഗ്യമായ ഗം/bhaksyayeagyamaya gam
|: खाद्य गोंद / khaady gond
|: తినదగిన గమ్ / Tinadagina gam
The edible gum is actually a natural ingredient that has the capability of water-soluble. This is used exclusively and in combination with a variety of products. In the Indian tradition, edible gum/gondh is used in foods and desserts for many years. Besides, it is used in the medical field as a binding and thickening agent.
It has been used as a stabilizer, emulsifier, and tough additive. Edible gum comes in two colors, brown and white. This edible gum is used as the main ingredient in preparing chickpeas, lattes, and pancreas. Edible gum is used as a consumable product after cooking. Gondh or Edible Gum is traditionally used to treat illnesses such as cough, congestion, and diarrhea.
Some of the health benefits of Edible gum are given below;
- Edible gum has been used extensively in Ayurvedic medicine for many years.
- This gum helps increase the immunity and stamina in the human body and is highly committed to improving health.
- In women, it helps to overcome weaknesses and fertility problems.
- The edible gum belonging to the Acacia family is effective in increasing energy.
- It also reduces the risk of nervous system damage, anxiety, depression, and hemorrhage and increases the body’s vitamin D levels.
- Edible gum contains 3% protein, calcium, and magnesium.
- These act as a major factor in strengthening the spine. These are usually mixed with food for a pregnant woman.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.
Consume it in moderate amounts, and Edible gum’s over-consumption can cause upset stomach, choking, and nervous problems.