Swasa kudori Tablet is the traditional Siddha medicine in tablet form that is used to treat various health issues. It is prepared by mixing two powerful herbal ingredients in an equal ratio. Swasa kudori Tablets balances the Vata, Kapha, and keeps the body stable. It plays an important role in Ayurvedic medicines which reduce the symptoms and prevent diseases.
- Swasa kudori Tablet is used to treat Cough and wheezing.
- It is also used to treat other respiratory diseases like asthma.
- It is an effective remedy for respiratory diseases to reduces their symptoms and prevent diseases.
- Maintains Vata and Kapha levels in your body.
- Swasa kudori Tablet is also used to treat Bronchitis and Tuberculosis.
Vel erukkam Poo
Vel erukkan Charu
The Vel erukkam poo is also known as Crown flower and the botanical name is Calotropis gigatea or Calotropis Procera. These plant leaves are hairy, thick and the whole plant parts are used in Siddha and Ayurveda medicine. It has many health benefits and prevents fungal diseases.
This plant has many medicinal properties such as antioxidants, antidote, and laxatives, etc. It is an effective medicine for cavities, toothache, and skin problems.
Health Benefits: It helps to reduce digestive disorders. It is an effective medicine for joint pain, toothache, cramps, and reduces the risk of cancer. It used to treat inflammation, muscular spasm, fever, and boils.
Take 1 tablet twice a day before the food.
There are no side effects in using this product. But, consult a doctor before taking this medicine and don’t self medicate this.
Swasa kudori Tablets are 100% naturally manufactured without the chemical interactions that assure natural herbal products.