Using one or two tablets morning only
Botanical Name: Michelia Champaca
English Name: Champak
Tamil Name: செண்பக பூ – Ceṇpakat pū
Hindi Name: चंपक – Golden Champa
Telugu Name: సంపంగి – Sampaṅgi
The botanical name of the Chenbaga Poo is Michelia champaca and it also called champak. Its stem, flowers, and bark have many healing benefits. Champak is good for diabetes; it also reduces cardiac disorders, dysuria, wound heal, gout, and more. This flower used to make perfumes, soaps, and more.
- It improves your skin condition
- It reduces asthma, urinary tract, and combats stress
- It helps to decreases headaches and eye infection.
- Relieve cramps and stomach pain
- Promotes menstrual flow
- Its best home remedy for cough
- Enhances heart health
There are no reviews yet.