Naga Parpa Tablet is a traditional Siddha medicine in tablet form that is used to treat various diseases. It is prepared by the two powerful ingredients to cure diseases. The main ingredient is Naga Parpam, which is an effective Siddha medicine used to treat piles, diarrhea, dysentery, etc.
It is effectively used in Ayurvedic medicines to treat many diseases. Many Siddha practitioners recommended using the Naga Parpa Tablet to cure piles, mega diseases, Leucorrhoea, and many other diseases.
- Mega Diseases
- Varicose Veins
- Naga Parpa Tablet is used to treat piles, diarrhea, diabetes, and other diseases.
- It is used to cure a cold, cough, and other respiratory diseases.
- It provides effective treatment for Leucorrhoea and Mega disorders.
- By regulating your digestion system, it controls indigestion and stomach related problems.
- Naga Parpam: 150 Mg
- Gum Acacia I.P Grade: 50 Mg
Take 1 tablet twice a day before the food.