|Botanical Name||Aegle marmelos|
|English Name||Bael leaf, wood apple|
|Tamil Name||வில்வ இலை – Vilvai ilai|
|Malayalam Name||കൂവളം ഫലം – Koovalam phalam|
|Telugu Name||మారేడు పండు – Maredu Pandu|
|Hindi Name||बेला फल , श्रीफल – Bela phal, Sriphal|
Vilvai ilai is also known as Bael, Bilva. In Indian Culture it is a holy tree, which is commonly located around the temples. These leaves have many medicinal properties, which mostly used in the poojas. The beal fruit is very hard and the sweet flesh inside the fruit is very smooth. It widely used for desserts, beverages, and many dishes. All part of the tree is utilized in Siddha and Ayurveda. Vilvai ilai tablet or Bael Leaves Tablet helps to treat diarrhea, constipation, inflammation, asthma, and diabetes.
- Vilvai ilai (Bael Leaves) – 10 Part
- Gum – 1 Part
- Antimicrobial property helps to prevent fungal infections
- It high in vitamin C that reduce scurvy diseases
- It helps to cures tuberculosis.
- The leaves help to stop gynecological problems.
- It prevents fever.
- It improves the digestive system and reduces ulceration.
- It also used to treat urinary diseases.
- Vilvai ilai (Bael Leaves) enhances the blood sugar level.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and processed without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal products.
It works effectively
Packed with Vitamin C!!! Excellent herbal medicine
Sourabh Kashyap –
Cures my constipation issues.