Dried Moringa seeds are a nutrition-filled herb that is taken from the pods of the moringa tree.
Moringa or drumstick is a fast-growing tree and is widely seen in all tropic and subtropic regions of South Asia.
It is a drought-resistant tree that belongs to the family of Moringaceae and its botanical name is Moringa Oleifera.
- The tree grows approximately 5 to 10 m in height. It bears fragile branches and tiny leaves that are arranged on a common axis.
- The flowers are white, fragrant, and are produced in clusters. It produces a long, slender, hanging fruit with triangular seedpods.
- The moringa seeds are small and dark brown (dried) with unique wing-like structures.
Nutritional Value of Dried Moringa Seeds
They are rich sources of proteins, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and oils. These offer numerous nutritional benefits.
Moringa seeds contain;
- Seven times more vitamin C than oranges;
- Four times the amount of vitamin A found in carrots;
- Four times more calcium than milk;
- Three times more potassium than bananas; and
- Two times more protein than yogurt.
Health Benefits of Dried Moringa Seeds
Here are some of the Health Benefits of Moringa Seeds mentioned below:
Precaution of Dried Moringa Seeds
Moringa seed is very healthy and does not cause any side effects. You can consume it without any worries, not only the seeds, the entire plant parts. Seek medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods of Dried Moringa Seeds
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without chemical interactions.
Dried Moringa Seeds: Frequently Asked Questions