Garcinia Cambogia Powder | Kadumpuli | Garcinia Gummi-Gutta | Kudmapuli | Goraka | Brindleberry
Origin: India Garcinia cambogia powder is ideal for obese people who want to reduce their belly fat. It is also very effective in decreasing high blood pressure and cholesterol levels. So that you can get rid of heart problems.
Other Common Names
|: Cambodge / Malabar Tamarind / Kokam
|: Kodakkapuli, Murgal
|: Kadumpuli, Kodapuli
|: Upagi mara, simai hunase
|: Kokam / Goraka
Garcinia cambogia is native to Indonesia. The fruit looks like a pumpkin which is green to pale yellow shade. Common names of Garcinia cambogia are brindle berry, Malabar tamarind, and pot tamarind. It is famous for its weight-losing properties. Garcinia is widely distributed in Southeast Asia, coastal regions Karnataka and Kerala, and west and central Africa for its beneficial fruit.
Benefits of Garcinia cambogia
- The main uses of Garcinia cambogia are preventing the production of fat and decreasing Belly Fat. It has hydroxy citric acid, which stops fat production by preventing the power of citrate lyase, which is essential for the formation of fat and aids in weight loss.
- Garcinia is good in treating Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus, which reduces insulin resistance ability.
- The active compound Hydroxycitric acid had calcium and potassium salt, which reduces the oxidative stress level in the pancreas.
- Garcinia cambogia powder has anti-inflammatory properties which treat inflammatory bowel diseases, gastric ulcers, and other inflammations.
- Garcinia Cambogia powder has anthelmintic and anti Bacterial Properties, which kill intestinal worms.
- Garcia powder hydroxy citric acid decreases harmful cholesterol levels and increases good cholesterol levels.
- It also minimizes the risk of heart attack, atherosclerosis, strokes, and blood pressure levels and gives more energy.
- Garcinia Cambogia powder increases the secretion of serotonin in the brain and is thus helpful in depression and anxiety-related issues.
- Hydroxycitric acid in Garcinia Cambogia powder limits the formation of kidney stones. It also possesses diuretic properties, which excretes toxic water, sodium, chloride, and potassium electrolytes present in the body through urine.
- According to Ayurveda, Garcinia Cambogia powder calms Kapha and Vata doshas and also balances the seven dhatus.
- Garcinia Cambogia powder is used in the manufacture of concentrated syrups and cool drinks.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and processed without the chemical interactions that assure natural herbal products.