Other Common Names
|Botanical Name||: Ficus Benghalensis|
|Tamil Name||: ஆல இலை பொடி / Aala Ilai Podi|
|English Name||: Banyan Tree Leaf Powder|
|Malayalam Name||: ബനിയൻ ലീഫ് പൊടി / Perala|
|Hindi Name||: बरगद का पत्ता पाउडर / Vad, Vat, Bargad|
|Telugu Name||: మర్రి ఆకు పౌడర్ / Maricheta|
|Kannada Name||: Alada Mara|
The Banyan tree is one of the most magical trees – not only considering its aerial roots create an astounding structure, but also considering their properties that each and every part of the tree holds. It is one of the few plants in which every single part is used.
Banyan tree leaf is large and elliptical in shape, and it is glossy green in color. Each part of this tree has different medicinal properties to provide effective treatments. This is the reason that the Banyan tree is the National tree of India.
This Banyan tree with very unique medicinal properties is known as the ‘Wish Fulfillment’ tree by the people of India. This tree can be accurately identified by its strong roots and broad leaves. The leaf buds, latex, fruits, and bark of this tree are of great help in ensuring the protection of the hair and skin.
- Diarrhea – Soak the small budding leaves in water creates a powerful astringent agent that is effective for healing diarrhea, dysentery, gas, and irritation of the GI tract.
- Wounds – In Ayurvedic medicine, the juice of the banyan fruit and its leaves are used to treat diarrhea, inflammation, skin wounds, and cuts.
- Infertility – The leaves powder can increase sperm count and also helps with female fertility.
- Antioxidant – The leaves powder has an antioxidant property that helps to avoids colds, flues, and other diseases.
- Antibacterial & Antifungal – The bark of the tree is recommended to prevent bacterial and fungal diseases in the body as it is a good anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent.
- Immune Boosting Agent – The bark of the banyan tree acts as an immune-boosting agent so that it can effectively prevent various diseases by ingesting it.
- Vaginal Infections – The juice made from the bark of the tree helps to cure vaginal infections in women. Boil a teaspoon of dried banyan leaf powder in a liter of water and reduce it to half a liter. Then apply this water to the infected area.
- Anti-inflammatory – Modern steroid drugs cause a variety of side effects, but unlike them, milk sap derived from the leaves of the banyan tree has been shown to act as a good anti-inflammatory agent. It is an excellent home remedy for joint pain, redness, swelling, and arthritis.
- Depression – Eating fresh fruit of this tree increases the level of serotonin in the brain, although this claim has not been proven experimentally, it has had positive effects on depression in various individuals.
- Contains – Banyan tree contains various elements such as flavonoids, ketones, quercetin, tiglic acid, sterols, esters, phytosterolin, glactose, oentacylic triterpenes, tannins, bergaptene, furocoumarin, inositol, rutin, ficusin organic compounds, and more powerful healing agents.
- Lower Cholesterol – The bark of the banyan tree serves excellent for reducing LDL cholesterol or bad cholesterol while keeping your HDL cholesterol high.
- Hemorrhoids – Milky sap derived from the leaves of the banyan tree is good for treating hemorrhoids.
- Warts – The milky sap is used to remove unwanted warts on the face and body, which can be removed by applying it on warts for a few days continuously.
- Skin – The fruit of the royal tree can be finely ground into a paste and used as a remedy for irritated mucous membranes, inflammation, and pain. Also, it works well for acne.
- Diabetes – High blood sugar can be treated by taking the root powder of the tree orally, which helps in controlling the blood sugar level.
How to Consume Banyan Tree Powder
Take 5 gms of leaf powder with 100 ml water and boil them for some minutes. After the water getting warm, filter them, and drink before food. Repeat the same for the Evening after dinner.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods:
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.
Best home remedy for people suffering from diabetics to lower sugar…
Deepika Singh –
Banyan leaves help me to prevent colds issues.
Shoji Paul –
Nice product with good package
Excellent product with neat package