From ancient times Hibiscus Flower Powder has been priced for its distinctive health benefits. In ancient Egypt, pharaohs valued the benefits of hibiscus and hibiscus tea consumed for maintaining a normal body temperature and staying cool from the intense heat. They also consumed hibiscus to treat heart and nerve diseases and used it to increase urine production as it has diuretic properties.
Hibiscus Is Called:
Botanical Name : Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
Tamil Name : செம்பருத்தி – Semparuthi
Hindi Name : जपापुष्प – Japaapushp
Kannada Name : Dasavala Hoovu
Sanskrit Name : Japapushpa
Malayalam Name : ചെമ്പരത്തി – Chembarathi
Telugu Name : Mandāra puvvu
Health Benefits of Hibiscus
- It controls menstruation and heals menorrhea.
- It reduces the high BP and blocks heart diseases.
- Hibiscus powder benefits blood circulation in our body.
- It is used for hair growth and also for fertility control.
- Organic hibiscus flower powder lowers the blood sugar level as it has hypoglycemic activity.
- It is a good tonic for the brain.
- This flower powder reduces the total cholesterol level and triglycerides in the blood.
- It avoids cancers through chemo-preventive activity.
- This powder has anti-bacterial activity.
- It helps to boost the immunity level in your body.
- The Hibiscus contains antioxidants that help to fight against cancer and also lowers the aging of your cells.
- It contains a rich amount of Vitamin C that helps to cure cough, headache, and sore throat.
- The Hibiscus powder helps to regulate body heat and eliminates excessive heat from your body.
How to Consume Hibiscus
Morning – Take five gms of powder with 100 ml of water and boil them for some minutes. After the water getting warm, filter them, and drink before food. Repeat this same for the Evening after dinner.
2 gms per day before diet with milk or honey