- Fistula in anus
- Anal fissure
Cow butter – The ancient people’s started domesticating animals before a thousand years, but really first written referred to butter is found on a 4500-year-old limestone illustrating how to prepared in butter.
The fresh butter has been used in stable food and that butter is a symbol of purity, rich, worthy of giving to the god in a religious celebration for more than 3000 years in India.
Benefits of cow butter
- Butter is filled within a rich and easily absorbable form of vitamin a, it is the best one for thyroid and adrenal health.
- It has lauric acid, most used in treating fungal infections and candida.
- It has lecithin, required for cholesterol metabolism.
- Protects against tooth decay.
- It is a potent anti-cancer agent, muscle builder, and immunity booster.