Botanical Name : Solanum Trilobatum
Tamil Name : தூதுவளை / Thoodhuvalai
English Name : Solanum Trilobatum Powder, Thuthuvalai Powder
Malayalam Name : സോളനം ട്രിലോബാറ്റം / putharichunda, putricunta, puttacunta, tudavalam, tutavalam
Hindi Name : सोलनम त्रिलोबटम पाउडर / Alarka
Telugu name : సోలనం ట్రిలోబాటం పౌడర్ / alarkapathram, alarkapatramu, kondavuchinta, moondlamoosteh, mullamuste
This herb, which is round, thorny, can grow into shrubs. Solanum Trilobatum doesn’t require much water to grow, so it can be planted in dry, or ample rainy areas. First, gather the seeds and plant them in a pot, until it has grown to 30 cm, then plant it in the allocated place in your garden. You can grow it in the tank if you wish, there is no problem with it.
A simple home remedy for treating coughs and colds, people can grow this herbal plant in their home, farm, and garden areas, from daily food intake to various types of cooking. Thoothuvalai powder is an effective herb to settle the tridhosham that is Pitham, Vadam, Kapam of the body, and maintain the health of the body.
- It is effective for asthma. The leave juice is taken orally. Honey soaked ripe fruit is intaken to treat asthma and long-standing colds.
- The leaves treating all kinds of lung disorders, respiratory problems and also helps in digestion
- Solanum trilobatum ground with cows milk and taken in the morning for relieving cough.
- A paste of leaves with pepper helps to get relief from stomach pain caused by heat and excessive gas.
- The leaves have been producing blood and prevent the thickening of the blood, which leads to many diseases.
- The leave juice cures dullness of hearing, and it also used eardrops.
- The flower is said to improve mental ability.
- The leaves are good for tuberculosis and difficulty in breathing.
- Powder of dried fruit is a good home remedy for rheumatism, constipation and gastric problems.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.