Botanical Name : Cypraea moneta Linn
English Name : Cowrie
Tamil Name : பால்கரை – Pālkarai
Malayalam Name : പൽഗരായ് – palgarāy
Hindi Name : पालगराई – paalagaraee
Palagarai Parpa Tablet is a traditional Siddha medicine in tablet form, it helps to treat Urinary tract infections. It is also used to treat colic, ulcer, eye diseases, earache, and dysentery. This tablet is prepared with 100% natural ingredients; It is made with Palagarai Parpam ingredients. It has an anti-ulcers property which helps to reduce all kinds of ulcers.
- Palagarai Parpam is used to treat eye diseases.
- It is used to treat Chronic bronchitis.
- It possesses anti-diarrheal and diuretic properties.
- It has a high amount of minerals and vitamins.
- Palagarai Parpam helps to prevent skin diseases.
- Aids in indigestion.
- Improve skin complexion and treat blemishes.
- Treats Leucorrhea and Peptic Ulcer.
Take one tablet twice a day before the food
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the therapeutic advice for the usage of this tablet during pregnancy.
There are no reviews yet.