Botanical Name: Aconitum heterophyllum
English Name: Indian Atees
Tamil Name: அதிவிடயம் – Athividayam
Malayalam Name: അതിവിടയം – Ativitayam
Telugu Name: Ati Vasa
Hindi Name: अतीस – Atis
Punjabi Name: Atis
Marathi Name: Ativish
Gujarathi Name: Ativish, Ativakhani Kali
Bengali Name: Ataich
Kannada Name: Atibage, Ativisha
Indian Atees is a perennial herbaceous plant that can grow to a height of about 1 to 4 feet in its lifetime. The leaves of this plant are slightly rough, but its large greenish-purple flowers are very delicate and have dark veins.
The flowers of this plant are about 2.5 cm to 3 cm across. This plant usually has a very thin structure with spike-like clusters at its tip. These are small linear, small oval, or large oval in shape with very different protrusions. They also cover the lower part of the flower and fruit of this plant. Its leaves are hard but they are rarely found on the plant.
Medicinal Properties of Indian Atees Root
Health Benefits of Indian Atees Root
- It is used to reduce body weight.
- It helps to heal digestive ailments.
- It significantly reduces toxin levels.
- It also helps to heal the wounds better.
- Athividayam ver is a good remedy for cough, cold, and fever.
- It helps to boosts the strength of the body.
- It reduces inflammation.
- It is also used to treat bleeding disorders.
- It warms the body.
- This herb is also used to boosts the libido and sexual stamina.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.