Baby bath powder is a natural replacement for soaps. Soaps are mostly made up of chemical substances. The skin surface of babies is sensitive to chemical products. So it is better to avoid using chemical products and try the natural bath scrub. The baby bath powders are a famous herbal body wash which is famous all over India. It is prepared using Ayurvedic formulas which are appreciated for its benefits by traditional peoples.
The key natural ingredients used in the preparation of baby bath powder are green gram, sandalwood powder, turmeric, gram flour, and other products. This herbal baby bath powder is used in Ayurvedic medicine, to treat various skin infections or irritations in babies. While using soaps, Skin irritations may be possible due to chemicals present in it. But bathing babies with herbal powder will not cause any problems and irritation to your child and therefore your child will enjoy the bathing time.
Our ancestors used these ayurvedic herbal powders for sensitive baby skin. They are using this powder for thousands of years. The ingredients used in these products will keep the baby’s skin healthy, smoother, and glower.
- This powder is used to remove harmful microbes from the baby’s skin surface.
- While bathing, It gives a natural mind refreshing fragrance.
- As we know it is chemical-free, it does not cause any infections to sensitive skin.
- The powder is used to treat the body’s bad odor, dry skin, rashes, and other skin diseases.
- It removes dead cells from the skin surface and makes the baby skin glow, tan-free.
Products Present in Herbal Baby Bath Powder
Each and every product used in the preparation of herbal baby bath powder provides various benefits. Vetiver cures skin problems. Turmeric removes tan and boosts the immune.
- Cuscus grass-root – Vetiver – khus
- Wild turmeric – Kasturi manjal – Haldi
- Green Gram – pacha payaru – Green moong dal
- Red Lentils – mysure paruppu – masoor dal
- Gram flour -kadalaimavu – Besan
- Orange Peel
- Rose Petal
- Sandalwood powder – Chandan Powder
- Aloe Vera
How to Use Herbal Baby Bath Powder
Mix 2 to 3 tbsp of baby bath powder with a small amount of rose water or water or milk. Just apply and scrub that paste over the body of the baby. Then wash the body properly.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can also consider the medical advice for the usage of this product.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.