Licorice is useful in the curing of many types of health problems. Licorice Root Powder helps to get rid of indigestion or acidity. Stomach pain can be reduced by intaking this mulethi powder. Though it is very difficult to identify the licorice tree, it is a precious herb.
Vernacular Names of Licorice
|Botanical Name||: Glycyrrhiza Glabra|
|English Name||: Liquorice|
|Sanskrit Name||: Yashtimadhu, Madhuka, Madhuyashti|
|Tamil Name||: Athimauthuram|
|Hindi Name||: मुलेठी / जेठीमधु / Mulethi, Jethimadh|
|Malayalam Name||: ഇരട്ടി മധുരം / Earatti Maduram|
|Telugu Name||: యష్టిమధుకం / అతిమధురం, Yashtimadhukam / Atimadhuram|
|Kannada Name||: Atimadhura, Jaistha Madhu, Ishta Madhooka|
Uses of Licorice Root Powder
Here is a brief explanation of the Health Benefits of Mulethi (Licorice)
- Licorice Root Powder is used in the preparation of herbal tea. Ayurvedic Licorice Tea is useful in stress release treatment.
- This medicinal herb is effective in the treatment of chronic cough and cold.
- Licorice also knowns as Mulethi is used to treat cough in both babies and infants.
- As this herb is very sweet in taste, it can be given to kids to cure some common ailments.
- Kids can get immediate relief by consuming extracts of licorice roots.
- The medicinal herb Licorice is used in various forms such as powder, tablet, choorna, and kashaya.
Licorice Root Powder is used for…
- Weight Loss
- Acid Reflux
- Unwanted Hair Removal
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.