Tamil Name : பிஞ்சு கடுக்காய்/ Pinju Kadukkai
English Name : Small Inknut
Hindi Name : हरड़ / Harad
Malayalam Name : കാട്ടുകൈ / Katukkai
Telugu Name : కరక్కాయ / Karakkaya
Pinju Kadukaai is one of the herbs that has many medical benefits, and it treats effectively in your body. Pinju Kadukkai gets from the Lack of myrobalan tree that is very long and 8-12 ft thick. It contains 3-8 inches long and 2-4 inches wide leaves that are an oval shape. The fruit that is plucked before forming is known as Pinju Kadukkai. The Kadukkai trees are placed in the forests and hilly areas up to 5000 ft heights.
Internal Benefits of Pinju Kadukkai
- The Pinju Kadukkai removes the toxins in your body and keeps the digestion system in peak position. It helps to assimilate the food correctly and prevents acidity and bloating sensation.
- The Kadukkai Pinju is a natural blood purifier, and it controls the hungry.
- The Pinju Kadukkai is an excellent herb for treating cough in both adults and infants.
- The Kadukkai Pinju cures all the stomach-related problems very effectively from acidity to constipation.
- It reduces insulin sensitivity and controls the blood sugar levels in your body. The most important thing is, the Pinju Kadukkai didn’t have any side effects. But before taking this, diabetic patients should consult their medical professional.
External Benefits of Pinju Kadukkai
- In some places of India, the Kadukkai oil can be used to prevent dandruff and lice infection. Moreover, they can use the oil as a daily application.
- The Pinju Kadukkai treats the skin allergies in the ears that are caused by the earrings. Basically, it provides effective treatment for the pain and swellings due to allergies.
- The Pinju Kadukkai contains anti-cariogenic properties that provide effective treatments for dental problems like bleeding gums and mouth ulcers.
There are no side effects in using this product. Seek medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.