Experience chemical free safe dyeing with Moolihai’s 100% organic indigo powder. Sourced from wild forests in India, our indigo powder is pure and free from any chemicals or preservatives, making it the perfect choice for health conscious individuals who also care about the environment.
Our indigo powder is carefully harvested and processed to ensure that it retains its natural properties and purity, and is ready to use for dyeing hair or for other uses. With its rich blue-green hues and unique character, our indigo powder allows you to create one-of-a-kind pieces that are not only beautiful but also sustainable.
At Moolihai, we believe in promoting biodiversity and supporting local communities, which is why our indigo powder is ethically sourced and processed. We take pride in offering you a high-quality product that is not only good for you but also good for the planet.
Order your Moolihai organic indigo powder today and experience the magic of natural dyeing.
Moolihai’s organic Indigo Powder is,
- Chemical Free
- PPD Free
- Metallic Salts free
- Peroxides Free
- Preservative Free
- Cruelty Free
Vernacular Names of Indigo Powder
|Botanical Name||: Indigofera Tinctoria|
|Tamil Name||: நீலி அவுரி / Neeli Avuri Ilai Podi|
|English Name||: Indigo Powder, Dyer’s Indigo Powder, Black Henna Powder|
|Malayalam Name||: നീല അമേരി ,നീലയമാരി /NeelaAmari,Neelayamari, Madhuparnika,Gnymina|
|Hindi Name||: नीलिनी ,नीला / Neelini, Neela Patte|
|Sanskrit Name||: Neelinee, Charatika, Nilavrikshaha|
|Telugu Name||: నీలి చెట్టు / Neeli Chettu, Konda Nili|
|Kannada Name||: Hennu Neeli, Mahaaneeli, Neeli Gida, Nili-Gida|
Health Benefits of Indigo Powder
1] For Hair Growth
Hair oil made from Indian Indigo leaves stimulates hair growth and enriches it. Scalp infections are avoided by using this oil regularly.
2] For Premature Graying of the Hair
In ancient times, the Indian Indigo leaf was widely used to treat young foamy hair. It was used as a natural dye as the juice of the Indigo leaves provides dark black color to the hair. Thus, it treats and prevents premature graying.
Indigo Leaf Oil: Prepare indigo oil by cooking the indigo leaves, Bhringraj, and amla together in a pan until the water gets evaporated. By applying this oil, you can remove grey hair.
3] For Dandruff
Indian Indigo leaf powder provides a good solution for people with a dandruff problem. When applied to the head, dandruff is greatly reduced, and the hair becomes shiny.
4] For Dry Hair
Indian Indigo Hair Oil is a great conditioner to make the hair soft, shiny, and silky, rather than a conditioner.
- Hair Dye
- Indigo leaf powder is a natural remedy with no side effects like chemical hair dyes, which have no specific sensitivity to skin allergies.
- Indigo Powder enhances flexibility and gives relief from joint inflammation and pain. It is used in treating rheumatoid arthritis and gout.
- Neeli Avuri Powder is useful for curing a cold, cough, bronchitis, asthma, rabies due to dog bites, and rhinitis.
Other Benefits of Avuri Leaf Powder
- Avuri ilai helps to treat constipation, ascites, rheumatoid arthritis, liver diseases, and splenomegaly.
- It is an effective liver tonic.
- Indigo leaves relieve inflammation of joints, and pains and enhance fertility.
- These herbal leaves balance Vata and Kapha and cure a cold, cough, asthma, rhinitis, and bronchitis.
- Indigo leaf paste can be applied topically to heal the wound quickly.
- Powdered Indigo leaves also provide effective treatment for insect bites and skin diseases like itching.
- Indigo leaf paste can be applied to the dog’s bite area and bandage.
I bought it for my mom, and it came with high quality. She applied this indigo powder on her hair. Her gray hair has almost darkened after rubbing 2-3 times.
Pooja N –
I have used many brands but this product gives shiny and soft hair for a long time.
I have been using Indigo Hair Powder for my hair which has reduced dandruff and made my hair healthy and brittle.