Botanical Name : Ficus Racemosa
English Name : Indian Fig
Tamil Name : அத்தி இலை / Aththi Ilai
Hindi Name : गूलर / Guular
Malayalam Name : അത്തിയില / Aththi Ilai
Telugu Name : మేడి పండు / Medi Pandu
Ficus Carica is a flowering plants species from the Asian region from the Common fig-mulberry family. It is been cultivated from ancient times from its native middle east and western Asia.
Now, it is well-known species all around the world for its fruit and ornamental plant.
These species have become established in locations of Asia and North America.
This Fig Tree is available throughout India. In English, it is known as Cluster fig. Goolar tree leaves, fruits and bark are used to treat various diseases.
There is a saying that when we take a powder of its fruits and paste vidari kand with milk then we can turn young. The ripe fruits are expectorant, improves the interest in food, cold and burning sensation.
Its milk has binding nature and it is cooling. It can improve physical strength and cure edema.
Health Benefits of Fig Leaves Powder
- It can treat stomach pain very well.
- It gives the fruits of country fig to eat.
- It gives milk with gular fruits with meals.
- The fig leaves powder can lowers blood sugar levels effectively.
- It contains a large amount of fiber, so it reduces your weight easily.
- The fig leaves powder can control and reduce blood pressure.
- The leave powder contains a rich amount of calcium that helps to strengthen your bones.
- The fig leaves powder is an effective remedy for heart problems.
- It can improve the growth of the fetus and prevent abortion.
- Make squash of its fruits and give this to the patient regularly, especially in summers.
- It treats bronchitis and bronchial asthma.
- Fine powder of dried peel of its fruits mixed with an equal amount of sugar.
- Take 6-6 gm of this powder with cow’s milk twice a day to treat yellow urination.
Medicinal Uses of Gooler Tree
Check out some of the medicinal applications of cluster fig to cure various diseases.
Mouth Ulcers and Other Mouth Infections
Cook 10 gm of the gular tree in 400 ml water for few minutes. Add alum and then filter it. Keep using this water to clean a month often.
Grind a bark of gular tree on stone with some water until you get a paste like texture. Use it on the affected area.
Use gular bark paste and apply to the affected area.
Pimples and Freckles
Make a paste of the inner side of gular bark and apply it on pimples, acne, and freckles.
How to Consume Fig Leaves Powder
Morning – Take five gms of powder with 100 ml of water and boil them for some minutes. After the water getting warm, filter them, and drink before food. Repeat this same for the Evening after dinner.
There are no reviews yet.