Cashew Nuts Baby – Kaju ( 250 g )
The cashew nuts are found in most of the sweets and Indian dishes. It adds rich flavor and nutrition to the foods that improve the health of your body.
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
Tamil Name : முந்திரி பருப்பு / Munthiri Paruppu
English Name : Cashew Nuts
Hindi Name : Kaju
Malayalam Name : കശുവണ്ടി / Kasuvanthi
Telugu Name : జీడిపప్పు / Jidipappu
Cashew nuts baby is the broken piece of the whole cashews that is a very good source of magnesium and copper. Copper is very important to increase energy and maintains the bones and blood vessels. Many health problems such as osteoporosis, iron deficiency anemia, and joint problems like rheumatoid arthritis, occur if the copper amount is low.
Cashew provides much nutrition to protect from various health problems. The cashews also added to the food items and dishes after the cooking process ends. Cashew nuts help in weight loss, but cashew nuts are turned negative in consumed in excessive quantity. The dry roasted cashew nuts provide 163 calories.
Nutritional value in 100 grams of Cashews are;
- 553 of Calories
- 44 g of fat
- 660 mg of Potassium
- 18 g of Protein
- 30 g of Carbohydrates
- 12 mg of Sodium
- 0.03 of Calcium
- 37% of Iron
- 20% of Vitamin B-6
- 73% of Magnesium
- The Cashews contain all the nutrition needed for good eyes, teeth, hair, and skin.
- Cashews are very effective in fighting against cancer and diabetes.
- Eating cashew nut enhances your brain function.
- The nutrition value of these cashews keeps your nerves bones strong.
- It is one of the effective and healthy snacks for pregnant women because of its protein and energy.
- The Cashew nut controls the blood pressure, so it prevents heart diseases.
- Cashew contains no cholesterol and good fats that is a great combination to reduce the weight in your body.
Baby cashew nuts are very healthy and will not produce any side effects. It can be eaten by all age groups of people and is beneficial even for pregnant women.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All our herbs are 100% natural that is harvested and dried manually to provide the freshness of the herb. It is pulverized without chemical interactions and is very safe to use.