No products in the cart.
Maruthani Vithai / Henna Seed Powder – 50gm
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tamil Name :மருதாணி விதை / Maruthani
India's Largest Ayurvedic Store
We have 1000s of ayurvedic and siddha products for sale. We cater to over 100,000 customers every month.
Fast Shipping- [ALERT]- Covid-19 Delay
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days. *Due to Covid-`19, shipping may be delayed. We will get in touch with you if there is a delay in shipping. We ship around the world using India post, DHL, Fedex.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Botanical Name : Lawsonia Inermis
English Name : Henna seeds, Mignonette Tree
Tamil Name : மருதாணி விதை / Maruthani
Hindi Name : मेहंदी / Mehandi
Malayalam Name : മൈലാഞ്ചി / Mailanji
Telugu Name : గోరింటాకు / Gorintaaku
Henna is a heavily-scented, much-branched, evergreen, shrub or small tree that grows about 1.8 to 7.6 m (6 to 25 ft.) tall. The Flowers are small, white, and there are numerous pyramidal terminals, fragrant, 1 cm across with 4 petals crumpled in the bud.
Seeds are 3 mm across it looks brown in color and it grows as a bunch which is small and pyramidal in shape and possesses thick seed coat. The seeds of the henna plant require high temperatures for germination, growth, and maximal development.
Benefits of Henna Seeds
- Reduces Sleep Issues
The henna Seed oil has a great impact to overcome your sleep disorders, so if you are suffering from insomnia or chronic restlessness, just add a little bit of henna powder or oil to your herbal regimen which can get you back into a regular, restful schedule of sleep and finely soothe the body and mind.
- Regulates Blood Pressure
Regular consumption of henna water or seeds can give you a hypotensive effect which will relieve you from stress on the cardiovascular system and effectively lowers blood pressure.
This can also help prevent the plaque and platelet build-up in the heart and arteries, preventing heart attacks and strokes.
Consuming the henna seed powder or leaf powder in water can enhance the spleen and liver health. The liver is a crucial level of protection for the body which helps to remove the toxins that accumulate in the body.
By using henna powder your health condition can be improved and can avoid a wide range of other health conditions.
- Anti-aging Properties
The henna seed oil is an excellent and natural astringent. So, applying the henna oil or juice over the skin can reduce the signs of aging and wrinkles.
- Headache Reliever
Either Juice of the henna plant or seed powder can be applied to the skin for fast relief from headaches.
Due to its anti-inflammatory effects of the compounds found in henna help to greatly reduce that tension and promote healthy blood flow.
- Henna is a good cooling agent so it can be applied over the affected areas to heal wounds.
- It can be used to treat scrapes and burns.
- Henna seed powder is a natural ingredient for hair nourishment as it helps to cleanse and thicken the hair scalps.
- Henna seed oil can be used for arthritic and rheumatic pain.
- It treats the skin conditions such as rashes, and ringworm, it’s a natural way to help you relieve pain.
- Bark and seed of henna the plant can solve your intestinal and digestive problems. Just crush the henna seeds into powder and mix with purified ghee. Create small balls from the mixture and swallow them with water.
- Henna can easily give back beautiful nails for you, for that just Soak henna leaves in water and leave it for some time then drink this water to treat your cracked nails. Repeat for a week. You can mix butter with henna powder and use it as a poultice to treat sores filled with pus, mange, and scabies.
- Henna leaves can be used to treat baldness also for headaches.
- The bark of the henna plant can be used for treating liver disorders like jaundice and enlargement of the liver. It is also beneficial for other conditions associated with the liver.
How to use
Grind the henna seeds into powder and mix them with some ghee to make small balls. And then swallow it.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herbal powders.