For Kids of 7 years and above
Golli is one of the most popular Traditional games played all over India especially Tamil Nadu, India.
Skill You Get From Goli Gundu:
- Improves concentration
- Gives Aiming Power
- Teaches Hand-Eye Co-ordination
- Exercise to Eyes and Makes vision sharper
Package of Goli Gundu Contains:
- 1 large Goli
- 10 small Gollies
- Goli pouch
How to Play Goli Gundu:
- The aim is to throw the Goli into the hole.
- Each player has to contribute two Gollies. The first player throws both gollies using one hand aiming at the hole.
- In those two, one may fall in the hole, and others went outside or both outside the hole or both inside the hole. Then the other players choose any one Goli and ask the first player to hit the chosen Goli with one of his other Goli. If he hits right,
- he wins all the Gollies in the hole otherwise he gets the one with which he hit.
- The next player hit with the remaining Gollies.
- If no player gets into the hole at the first try then the second round starts, in this the players have to hit the gollies to strike out of the way the Goli has thrown by the other players.
- Sometimes with a gentle blow from one’s Goli, push the other Goli, so into the hole.
- The player who ends with the largest number of marbles is the winner.
Goli Gundu Facts:
Game Name: Goli Gundu, Marble
Quantity: 10 Small Marbles + 1 Large Marble
Game Type: Traditional Game
Country of Manufacture: India