Almonds – 500 g
Almonds, a supplement of antioxidant flavonoids, plant-based compounds available in the skin of almonds act with vitamin E to enhance artery health and lower inflammation.
Free Shipping over $50 Worldwide
Our Delivery Partners :DHL, FedEx, Indiapost, Delhivery
Botanical Name : Prunus dulcis
Tamil Name : பாதாம்/ Badam
Hindi Name : बादाम, बादाम फल/ baadaam
Malayalam Name : ബദാം
Telugu Name : బాదం, బాదము
Almonds are the powerhouse of nutrients. It is a gifted food to your brain to keep it healthy and regulates its function. Because this brain food contains two primary nutrients riboflavin and L-carnitine, which is very good for your brain. It has the potential to prevent cognitive decline by maintaining neurological function. That’s why elderly people recommend eating nuts several times a week.
Almonds are a good source of vitamin E and other antioxidants that helps to decrease the signs of aging. Research has proved that almonds contain high concentrations of catechin, epicatechin, and flavonol antioxidants, including quercetin, kaempferol, and isorhamnetin which fight against skin cancer and cell damage by reversing oxidative stress from an unhealthy diet, pollution, and UV light exposure.
Almonds’ are rich in healthy fats that have the ability to increase blood circulation throughout the body. It also aids in hydrating your skin and helps to heal wounds.
Nutritional value of Almond
- Fiber – 3.5 grams
- Protein – 6 grams
- Fat – 14 grams ( 9 of which are monounsaturated )
- Vitamin E – 37% of the RDI
- Manganese – 32% of the RDI
- Magnesium – 20% of the RDI
Health benefits of Almonds
- Almonds are expensive species that help to lose weight effectively.
Athletes always use almonds as an energetic supplement after their workouts or practice. It boosts up the energy metabolism in the body and provides you enough strength and stamina.
- A study in the Indian Journal has shown that consuming almonds regularly will improve your memory power and learning capacity.
- It is an excellent remedy for preventing neurological disorders especially Alzheimer’s disease. It also reduces the risk of dementia and other inflammatory disorders in the brain.
- Almonds come with antioxidants that inhibit cardiovascular diseases and support the health of your heart. It controls your high blood pressure and increases longevity.
- Regular consumption of almonds is very beneficial to improve the cholesterol level in the body. It stops the harmful bad cholesterol and keeps you away from diabetes.
- It is high in vitamin E, which strengthens your immune system and protect you from microbial infections.
- You can also control the blood sugar level by eating a few almonds daily.
- It also helps to reduce hunger.
How to consume Almonds
You can consume almonds in three different ways.
- Firstly, soak the required amount of almonds with water in a bowl. Allow it to soak overnight. Take those almond nuts the next morning, peel off the skin and then eat it. Eating almonds on an empty stomach is very healthy.
- You can also grind the soaked almonds finely with water and filter it separately. Now, this extract is called almond milk. It is highly rich in nutrients such as protein, vitamins, and minerals that can be mixed with any other ingredient.
- You can also consume almonds as an energy bar providing strength and stamina.
Almonds are very healthy and will not produce any side effects. It can be eaten by all age group people and is very safe even for pregnant women.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All our herbs are 100% natural and are harvested manually with no chemical interactions.