Tamil Name : முந்திரி பச்சை மிளகாய்
English Name : Cashew Green Chilli
Hindi Name : काजू हरी मिर्च / Kaajoo haree mirchi
Malayalam Name : കശുവണ്ടി പച്ചമുളക് / Kasuvaṇṭi paccamuḷak
Telugu Name : జీడిపప్పు గ్రీన్ మిరపకాయ / Jidipappu grin mirapakaya
Cashew Green Chilli is a snack with rich amounts of nutrition, and you can take this with a cup of hot, steaming tea. Green chili is an unusual and hard combination to provide a better flavor with the cashew nut. It enhances the taste with the crunchiness of the Cashew. The green chili adds extra taste and aroma so you can enjoy more than eating the raw cashews. More than this, it provides many benefits to your health.
- The green chili cashew contains a huge amount of iron that helps maintain the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
- It decreases cholesterol levels and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- The Cashews includes the powerful antioxidant pigment called Zea Xanthin that strengthens the retina and prevent vision loss caused by Macular Degeneration.
- The green chilies contain anti-ulcer properties that help to cure the ulcers.
- Green chili contains Vitamin C and beta-carotene that are good for the eyes and the immune system.
- It reduces the risk of gallstones.
- The ingredients present in green chili cashew prevent different types of cancer.
- Consuming green chili cashew maintains your bone health and also cellular health.
- It controls your high blood pressure and reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- It also helps to reduce weight.
Green chili cashew is very healthy and will not produce any side effects. It can be eaten by all age groups of people and is beneficial even for pregnant women.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All our herbs are 100% natural that is harvested and dried manually to provide the freshness of the herb. It is pulverized without chemical interactions and is very safe to use.