Kaarbogi Thylum is a well-known Siddha medicine that helps to treat several diseases. This oil is prepared by a mixture of powerful herbal ingredients to provide effective treatment. It is used to treat all types of skin diseases, bacteria, and fungal infections. Kaarbogi Thylum also used in Ayurvedic medicine to cure many diseases. All herbal ingredient includes various medicinal properties to heal diseases. It gives natural herbal treatment for the disorders without producing any side effects.
- Skin Diseases
- Fungal Infections
Psoralea corylifolia – Psoralea corylifolia also called babchi and it comes from the family Fabaceae. It is also called Bakuchi in Sanskrit. Babchi seeds are used to extract essential oils.
It helps to treat various health problems, like leprosy, leucoderma, vitiligo, stress, and reproductive ailments. The extracted oil(Babchi oil) has major chemical constituents, that constituents are bakuchiol, psoralen, linalool, limonene, α-elemene, angelicin, bavachalcone, isopsoralen, corylifol, 6-prenylnaringenin, corylin, isobavachalcone, corylifolin, psoralidin, bavachromanol, methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate, and neobavaisoflavone.
Benefits of Psoralea corylifolia
- It helps to treat skin ailments
- Promotes teeth and bones health
- Respiratory health
- Reproductive health
- Fight against cancer
Health Benefits of Adhimathuram
- Strengthening the respiratory system
- Increasing the secretion of bile, and helping in the metabolism of fat
- Enhancing the functioning of the stomach, liver, and intestines
- Boosting the immune system
- Detoxifying the body
- Combating stress and anxiety
- Enhancing mobility and condition of the joints