Buy best quality Black Nightshade Powder online . The nightshade fruits and leaves are the best medicine for stomachaches, indigestions, stomach ulcers, and intestinal disorders.
Common Names: Black Nightshade, Makoy, Mokoi,
English Name: Black Nightshade
Botanical Name: Solanum nigrum
Tamil Name: மணத்தக்காளி / Manathakkali
Hindi Name: मंथककली पाउडर / manthakakalee paudar
Malayalam Name: മനട്ടക്കലി / manaṭṭakkali
Telugu Name: Kamanchi
The Black Nightshade is a small, delicate, erect annual herb that contains smooth and soft branches and stems. It grows up to 1 meter tall with many branches. The leaves of this plant are alternate, elliptic, and egg-shaped. It has white, violet, or cream flowers, and the fruits are black or purple in color with black seeds. It contains lots of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C, phosphorus, iron, calcium, and riboflavin.
Nutrition Value of Manathakkali / Black Nightshade
Nutrition value in 100 gms of Black nightshade fruits
- Moisture: 82.1 %
- Fat: 1 %
- Minerals: 2.1 %
- Protein: 5.9 %
- Carbohydrates: 8.9 %
Health benefits of Manathakkali / Black Nightshade Powder
Here are some of the health benefits of black nightshade.
- The leaves of black nightshade are added in the treatment of digestive disorders.
- A decoction treats stomach disorders like flatulence, colitis, and peptic ulcers.
- The plant helps in eliminating catarrhal matter and phlegm from the bronchial tubes in asthma patients.
- The fruits help in treating asthma.
- It is useful to treat dropsy. It improves the secretion and discharge of urine.
- Either it can be used as a decoction or as a vegetable in the treatment of various diseases.
- A decoction of the plant is used as an anodyne or pain reliever for washing inflamed, irritated, and painful parts of the body.
- It enhances the digestion system and reduces vomiting sensation for women during pregnancy.
- The juice helps in treating piles and neerkovai problems.
- By consuming its juice, you can get relief from all skin infections and allergies.
How to Consume Manathakkali (Black Nightshade)
Take five grams of Black Nightshade powder with 100 ml of water and boil for a few minutes. Later, filter and drink it before food. Repeat the same for the evening after dinner.
The leaves are ground to a paste and used for joint pains. The paste of the leaves can also be used in the treatment of acne and pimples on your skin. Apply its juice over your whole body and leave it for 2-3 hours which reduces your body pain.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
We sell 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized herbs without the chemical interactions that assure natural herbal powders.
After using this product, I realized that this product is wonderful for mouth ulcers. Manathakkali Keerai (Black Night Shade) is known to be the best for mouth and stomach ulcers, but many city dwellers are unaware of this. So I tried this product. In fact its quality and packaging is excellent.
Gomathy Saravanan –
I have been suffering from stomach ulcer for about 1 year and my uncle recommended me to eat Manathakkali Keerai. Accordingly I bought this powder at “Moolihai” site and started adding it to my diet. I was surprised to think that it was so effective for my stomach ulcers.
simply effective 🙂
Rachit Gupta –
It is very helpful for treating asthma
Quality is good but the packaging is just okay.