Botanical Name: Cissus quadrangularis
English Name: Veld grape, Adamant Creeper
Tamil Name: பிரண்டை – Piraṇṭai
Hindi Name: Hadjot
Pirandai Mathirai is the traditional Siddha medicine used to treat Joint pains and stomach related problems. It is prepared by the composition of many powerful ingredients that helps to control the diseases. The main ingredient is Pirandai, which is used as an effective remedy in both Siddha and Ayurvedic medicines to treat many diseases. Pirandai is very useful for your heart as well as stomach. It controls gastric disorder and protects your heart. There are different types of Pirandai available, and each of them contains different characteristics. Each part of Pirandai has different medicinal values.
- Joint Pains
- Loss of Appetite
- Stomach Burning
- Stomach Pain
- Pirandai Tablet is an effective remedy to treat stomach pain, stomach burning, and other stomach related diseases.
- It is used to treat swelling caused due to injuries and pain.
- Pirandai Tablet is also used to treat digestion problems like acidity, loss of appetite, and indigestion.
- It is used to relieve joint pains.
- It stimulates energy and increases your memory power.
- Kadukai Thol
- Indhu Uppu
- Vellai Poondu
- Pulitha Kadi
Take 1 tablet twice a day before the food.