Kumkum powder is made of pure herbal ingredients like turmeric powder, sesame oil, borax, Venkaram, lemon juice, and Thazhampoo extract. It is 100% natural and safe to use. Combining these herbs gives a unique aroma to Kungumam.
This herbal kunkuma is based on old traditions but is specially designed for modern needs. It is used in each puja of Lord Ganesh and Lord Hanuman. All the herbs used in this powder offer various medicinal properties and health benefits. It is completely free from mercury, lead, and harmful chemicals.
- Turmeric: Turmeric present in Kumkum powder has antiseptic properties that keep you away from infections. It also helps cool the body. When applied as a bindi on your forehead, it cools your body.
- Borax: It is a natural antiseptic and has antiviral and antifungal properties. This helps strengthens your immune system and kills the bacteria and viruses in the body.
- Alum is a great antiseptic agent that also helps in the prevention of many diseases.
- Lemon acts as an anti-fungal agent and prevents fungal infections.
- Sesame oil moisturizes the skin and keeps you free from disease-causing agents. It can cure the signs of allergy, itchiness, and skin irritation. It even rectifies black marks in the skin.
There are no reviews yet.